Visit the competition’s page on the USBand website to see the competitors’ scores.
When & Where
Saturday, September 24th, 2016: Souderton Area High School, the Big Red Marching Band, and the Big Red Band Boosters invite you to the 2016 Celebration of Bands.
Visit this page for directions to Souderton Area High School.
Tickets are $10 (adults), $5 (students and seniors), free for children 5 and under.
The competition will begin at 6 pm; the award presentation is scheduled to begin at 9:10 pm.
For an up-to-date performance schedule, please visit the competition’s page on the USBand website.
The competition opens with an exhibition performance by the combined bands of Indian Crest and Indian Valley Middle Schools.
Eight bands are competing:
- North Penn HS Marching Knights (Group IV Open, Lansdale)
- Louis E. Dieruff HS: Husky Marching Band (Group I A, Allentown)
- Saucon Valley HS: Panthers Marching Band (Group II A, Hellertown)
- Bayard Rustin HS: Golden Knights (Group II Open, West Chester)
- Daniel Boone HS: Marching Blazers (Group III Open, Birdsboro)
- Nazareth Area HS: Blue Eagle Marching Bad (Group IV Open, Nazareth)
- Central Bucks HS South: Marching Titans (Group IV Open, Warrington)
- Emmaus HS: Green Hornet Marching Band: (Group IV A, Emmaus)
To close out the evening, the Souderton Area HS Big Red Marching Band will take the field in a judged exhibition performance of their 2016 show.
For more information on participating schools and a preliminary performance schedule, visit the competition’s page on the USBand website. Feeling nostalgic? See the Big Red Marching Band in action with these looks at the 2015 show, Star-Cross’d, and the 2014 show, Monsters University Musical Extravaganza.
Big Red Band Booster Snack Stand
The BRBB Snack Stand is just inside the stadium gates, to the left of the ticket booth.
|Wendy’s Chicken Sandwich||$2.25|
|Hot dog with cheese or sauerkraut||$2.25|
|Hot dog with chili||$2.50|
|Chili (in a 16 oz cup)||$4|
|Nachos with cheese||$3|
|Nachos with cheese and chili||$4|
|Veggies with ranch dressing or hummus||$2|
|Soft pretzel with cheese||$1.25|
|Gatorade — Pure Leaf ice tea||$2|
|Water — Soda — Hot coffee||$1|
|Iced Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee||$2|