- Big Red Marching Band—Commitment Contract 2017 (Fillable MS Word Form) (PDF)
All members of the BRMB need to turn in a signed Commitment Contract each year. You can turn in your completed contract to Mr. Tucker as early as 1/18; it must be received by Friday, June 2nd.
- Marching Band Calendar 2017-2018 (PDF)
- Disney trip: Tagalong Package information
- Disney trip: BRMB Disney Trip 2017–Welcome Letter & Code of Conduct (PDF)
Read this document closely. It contains important information about the effect that future disciplinary actions could have on a student’s ability to go on this trip.
- Disney trip: BRMB Disney Trip 2017–Itinerary (Not Final) (not final) (PDF)
Though this itinerary is a work-in-progress, it will give you a good understanding of what you will do while you are in Orlando.
- Disney trip: BRMB Disney Trip 2017–Hotel Code of Conduct (PDF)
The name says it all. The hotel has rules.
- Funds request form: Request for use of BRBB Student Credit (PDF)
- Funds request form: Request for Use or Disbursement of Scrip Funds (PDF)
- ShopWithScrip Fundraiser: Getting Started: ShopWithScrip (PDF)
- ShopWithScrip Fundraiser: BRBB Program Agreement (PDF)
- Volunteers: 2016-17 BRMB Volunteer Clearances Guide (PDF)
- Volunteers: 2016-17 BRMB Volunteer Clearances Guide (detail version) (PDF)
- 2017 Mother’s Day Flower Sale: Inventory sheet: Descriptions and pictures of the plants available for purchase.
- 2017 Mother’s Day Flower Sale: Order Summary Form: This is where you enter how many of each kind of plant you’ve sold. You’ll turn in this form, along with the payment for all of the plants, to the Red Box.
- 2017 Mother’s Day Flower Sale: Order Spreadsheet: This is what you to keep track of who purchased what plant. Keep this form! You’ll need it when you’ve picked up your plants.
- BRBB Brochure for 2015-2016 (PDF)
- BRBB Welcome Letter 2015-2016 (PDF)
- BRBB Parent Handbook 2016-2017 (PDF)
- Fall 2016 BRBB Band Meals a.k.a. Friday Night Feasts (PDF)
- BRBB Bylaws (updated in 2016; in PDF)