What should I know about the Flower Sale?
This fundraiser involves selling flowers that are delivered in time for Mother’s Day.
- These hanging baskets are beautiful and last a long time!
- Plants are $20 each. Choose from eight varieties.
- Students will earn $5 in Student Credit for each plant sold.
- Pickup is usually at Billy Culp’s house, c/o Maria Picciotti. 424 Beck Road, Souderton.
- Checks: Payee should be BRBB. Write Flower Sale in the memo line.
When does the sale usually take place?
Look for information about the sale in April/May.
What do I need to do?
Step 1: Advertise!
Buyers can choose from eight flower varieties. Descriptions and pictures are on the flyer. Hand out paper, e-mail the PDF, and share it on social media.
Step 2: Take orders, collect payment, and track your sales
Keep track of who bought what and how much they’ve paid you. Print this PDF file and use it to record your sales.
Step 3: Turn in your Order Summary Form and payment
- Fill out the Order Summary Form.
- Mark the envelope Flower Sale — Your Name.
- Put the Order Summary Form and the payment for your entire order into the envelope.
- Put the envelope in the Red Box.
Step 4: Pick up and deliver
Questions? Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.