Charms is our student portal that we launched this year. Access Charms to:
- Update student and parent information such as email addresses, mobile phone numbers and mailing addresses
- Find a document or form to print or download
- View the Calendar
- Volunteer for an event
- Send a message to the Band Director or Administrator
- View Scrip and Student Credit balances (coming soon)
- Make purchases from the Band Store (coming soon)
And our Band Director and the BRBB will be able to use the system to track uniforms, and manage inventory, as well as send emails and text messages to our various ensemble groups and parents — so, please make sure to keep your email addresses and cell phone numbers up-to-date.
To get your temporary password to Charms, click here.
Frequently Asked Questions ...
Each student has a Charms account. If you have more than one child in the band, you can link the accounts so you can navigate between those accounts. Learn more
News Alerts are not only available when you login to your student account. You should also be able to see them in the public view.
If you are using the App, you can click the News option from the bars at the top right side of the app.
If you are using the web interface, look at the top right-hand corner of the screen (under your name) to see them.
We have created a web page to log issues that come up and track resolutions. Click here to view the page.