2021 Flower Sale Details
Wednesday, April 1, 2021
Wednesday, April 21, 2021
Friday, May 7, 2021
2021 Helpful Documents
Flower Sale Sell Sheet/Flyer – includes descriptions of the flowers and general information about the Flower Drive
Flower Sale Customer Order List – use this worksheet to keep track of your orders and payments
Flower Sale Order Summary Form – submit this form to the red box once all orders are in.
What should I know about the Flower Sale?
This fundraiser involves selling flowers that are delivered in time for Mother’s Day.
These hanging baskets are beautiful and last a long time!
- Plants are $20 each. Choose from eight varieties.
- Students will earn $5 in Student Credit for each plant sold.
- Pickup location is 976 Gallery Drive in Schwenksville
- Checks: Payee should be BRBB. Write Flower Sale in the memo line.
When does the usually sale take place?
Sale usually starts in April, with delivery before Mother’s Day. See this year’s dates on the left.
What do I need to do?
Step 1: Advertise!
Buyers can choose from eight flower varieties. Descriptions and pictures are on the sell sheet/flyer. Hand out paper, e-mail the PDF, and share it on social media.
Step 2: Take orders, collect payment, and track your sales
Keep track of who bought what and how much they’ve paid you. Print this Customer Order List file and use it to record your sales.
Step 3: Turn in your Order Summary Form and payment
- Fill out the Order Summary Form.
- Mark the envelope Flower Sale — Your Name.
- Put the Order Summary Form and the payment for your entire order into the envelope.
- Put the envelope in the Red Box.
Step 4: Pick up and deliver
Questions? Send a message to email@example.com.