August 12 - 23
Please bring one or more items to donate to the food pantry at the Keystone Opportunity Center. This center serves many families in our school and community, and their shelves are almost bare by the end of summer!
Collection boxes will be at the parent meeting on Mon, August 12 and then in the hallway outside the band room during band camp. Below is a breakdown of what each section is asked to bring.
- High Brass/Mellophone – Canned soup and Laundry soap
- Low Brass – Canned vegetables and Toothpaste
- Battery – Canned fruit in juice and Body wash
- Alto/Tenor Sax – Coffee and Dish soap
- Flutes and Drum Majors – Cereal/Oatmeal and Hand soap
- Color Guard – Canned meat (tuna, chicken, ham) and Peanut Butter
- Clarinets – Pasta and Deodorant
- Pit and Tech – Meals in a Can (Spaghetti-O’s with meatballs, Beefaroni, Ravioli, etc.) and Jelly
Also needed and open to the group: Diapers in all sizes and Shampoo
Welcome Home Baskets–contact Denise @ firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like more information.