At this time, you can register students for the trip. You can sign up for tagalong packages in approximately one month.
If you any problems, contact the Peak Performance office at (800) 220-0165. Anyone in the office can assist you.
- Go to www.peakperformancetours.com
- At the top right hand corner, you will see “Register For Your Tour Here”, click on it.
- Then Click on “Tour Participant Login”
- Next Click on “Create an Account”
- You will the be asked for a “Tour Code” – type in 18SOUDEORL (students) or 18SOUDORLTAG (for a tagalong package)
- You will be asked to create a Email Address and Password, as well as other contact information.
- After completing this information, click on “Register” and you will be taken to the trip information.
To register more than one person: Complete the entire registration process, including payment, then click the “Add another person” button to start the registration process for the second person.
To apply your Student Credit towards your final trip payment
Submit forms by Thursday, 8/24, at the Parent Preview; Student Credit amounts will be applied to your 10/4 trip payment.
Submit a completed “Request for use of BRBB Student Credit” form at the Parent Preview on Thursday, 8/24. Enclose the form in an envelope, write the student’s name, “Treasurer”, and “Student Credit Request for Disney” on the envelope, then put it in the Red box.
To find your Student Credit balance: Balances are posted on the filing cabinet next to Mr. Tucker’s office, next to the Red Box.
Paper forms: On the filing cabinet, next to the Balances. You can also pick up a form at the Parent Meeting, 8/14, 7pm.
Questions? Contact Kelly Mowery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you purchase the optional trip insurance, that amount will be added to the first payment.
Amount Due Date
$425 10/04/2017 — The amount due on 10/4 may be adjusted to reflect the actual airfare and the application of Student Credit. To see your final amount due, log in to your account at Peak Performance Tours.