The following forms need to be completed in order to volunteer for the BRBB:
To be completed every year:
SASD Community Volunteer and Disclosure Statement (form available on the SASD website)
To be completed every 60 months*:
- PA Act 34 Criminal History Report
- PA Act 151 Child Abuse Clearance Statement
- The Federal Criminal History Record Information (CHRI) Report (including fingerprinting) is required only if you meet this criteria:
– You have lived outside of Pennsylvania for any part of the previous ten years.
– You have been convicted of an offense under §6344 of PA Act 134.
For Pennsylvania, the CHRI clearance process is managed by a third-party company, IdentoGO. More information can be found on the SASD website.
To be completed one time only (once & done):
This can be administered by the school nurse, by your personal physician, or at your workplace. For more information, see this FAQ.